Powered by Blogger.






Friday, December 18, 2009

Taylor Warren+Paris




    From Ilovefake magazine
    love this
    This is Taylor Warrens own take on Paris
    I think the pictures are beautiful
    It's like seeing the city from someones own perspective
    Again another great issue of ilovefake
    if you haven't already you should definitely check it out!
    Oh and it finally snowed here today
    I honestly don't think there is anything prettier than snow on a freezing cold winters day!
    I have my fingers crossed that it will be a white Christmas this year too!
    Oh and remember to jump on over to ......Continued to check it out!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/taylor-warrenparis.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers