Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Label Love-Pavon



    This is Pavon's new collection
    I think it's a really great collection
    It manages to have a little bit of everything but not look like a mish mash
    I just love the sequined legging and sequined top
    And the dress in the 11th picture with the statement shoulders is just fierce
    But i think the top in the last image has got to be my favourite
    It is still sparkly but subtle at the same time
    There is just endless possibilities to how you could wear it!
    I just think this is such a fun collection
    I am such a fan of this label
    Head on over to their site here to check out more awesomeness
    Oh and check out ......Continued to see how someone else has styled the Tee
    and let me know what you think!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-label-love-pavon.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers