Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sing.








    Pictures from Radio One's Big Weekend Festival
    Here are the most stylish peeps there in my opinion- Let me know if you agree!
    1.Ellie Goulding
    2. Florence from Florence and the Machine rocking a John Lennon/Johnny Cash mix
    3+4. Tinie Tempah I think he has a really strong look, this isn't one of his best but from what i have saw of him he is definitely a fashion boy in the making.  I think it's always great when you see rappers experimenting with fashion rather than just wearing what is expected of them, think Tinie may be following in Kanye's footsteps!
    5. MGMT, again a more casual look for them than usual for a festival but they are just really cool hence why they are included in this post
    6+7+8. Florence again! Her stage outfits are my favourite of any musician right now, she has got that romantic/floaty look down.  Also loving the drama in these pictures of her one long sleeve in the air!
    I just love looking at on stage photos
    Hope you enjoy too! 
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/05/sing.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers