Powered by Blogger.






Monday, December 7, 2009

The New Cool Kid - Viktor Vauthier





    These Photographs are by Viktor Vauthier
    I discovered his website a little while ago and have been in love with his images ever since
    I love the natural quality of his pictures
    They remind me a bit of Terry Richardson's style
    And obviously there are Strong similarity's to Cobrasnake
    as well
    Although i think Viktor brings a more British/French feel to his photographs which makes them a bit more real rather than glossy like the Cobrasnakes
    Oh and the very handsome man himself is in the 6th picture down
    I think he looks like the missing member of Kings Of leon
    Which can never be a bad thing right?
    Let me know what you think of his work
    And check out his website here



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/new-cool-kid-viktor-vauthier.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers