Powered by Blogger.






Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Dressed Female 2009


    So I thought I would have a little mini awards ceremony as it's coming up to the end of the year!
    Kinda like the oscars but the "Is This Real Life's" haha!
    There will be threes categories-
    Best Dressed Female
    Best Dressed Male
    One to watch
    I have made some collages with the contenders in them
    I have tried to choose people who I felt had a big year style wise
    And were the most prominent style setters this year
    First up is best dressed female
    Have a look at who's nominated
    whoever you think has had the best style this year then
    you can vote for them on the poll below
    I will announce all the winners late on in the week
    Hope you enjoy
    Let me know what you think and who you want to win
    And get voting!
    Oh and I have had such a fabulous Christmas I hope you all did too!
    I will be doing a Christmas day/presents post soon!

    Who was the best dressed female in 2009?


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/best-dressed-female-2009.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers