Powered by Blogger.






Friday, December 4, 2009

Elizabeth And James

    This is the Elizabeth and James spring 2010 Lookbook

    This is definitely in my top 5 lookbooks of the year

    I love the black and white photography

    I think the clothes looks simple and chic

    And the styling is just perfect

    But it is the Olsen's we are talking about here

    So I'm not surprised at how wonderful the collection looks

    I think the guys and girls clothes are as equally as nice as each other

    The girls tie dye shirt looks awesome and so does the guys rolled up chino style trouser

    I really do love this collection and I think Mary-Kate and Ashley have got a lot of must have pieces here

    Would do you guys think

    Are you a fan?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/elizabeth-and-james.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers