Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Disney Couture makes Walt proud!


    These Tee's are from the Disney Couture collection
    I love them!
    I think they are super pretty and so much fun
    I am in love with the top one, it looks beyond awesome
    I think i would rock it with some dotted/heart tights and converse for a day look
    and add some sequined legging and some fierce heels for a night look
    I love how Disney Couture is making these clothes fashionable and wearable rather than just sticking mickeys face on a plain sweater and making it look like something you would get in the souvenir shop at Disney land circa 1995
    Disney Couture have managed to do the same thing with their jewellery range which i love too
    They have got some really beautiful designs and added the Disney element to them rather than just putting Donald Duck on a gold chain and putting their name to it!
    I think these would make a great Christmas present too
    they are definitely on my list anyway!
    The prices are
    Head on over to TruffleShuffle now to get buying
    Let me know what ones your favourite!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/disney-couture-makes-walt-proud.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers