Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink



    Honestly I do not know why i strike the strangest poses whilst getting my picture taken
    So excuse the strange arms/eyes.etc!
    But I wanted to show you all the new top I got from ASOS that I posted about here
    I really love it
    The material is great and it feels a lot more expensive than it is
    I don't know if you can see from the pictures but it has like little specs of glitter all the way through it, its really pretty!
    a good basic too!
    I don't think I have put any outfits up since I got my hair done a little while ago
    I got the ends dyed blond
    They came out a lot lighter than expected but I still like!
    Hope your having a fabulous Thursday!
    Enjoy!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/pink.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers