Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Traditions

    On a Sunday I always like to try and post something un-fashion related
    So today I thought I would do a Christmas post
    My family have a tradition that when it gets to be a few weeks before Christmas
    We start watching Christmas movies to get us into the Christmas spirit
    Every year we watch the same ones in the same order
    Some years if a new movie that is released is deemed to be worthy of Christmastime watching
    We add it to the collection-What rebels we are,ha ha!
    For some reason these movies are special enough that every year with out fail we watch them
    And every year
    We laugh/cry/shout and ahhh
    at the exact same bits we always have
    But every year it feels like the very first time
    So i wanted to share them with you
    Some you may have saw
    Some you might not have
    But either way i hope you find or are reminded about your favourite Christmas movie!
    Oh and let me know what Christmas movies you love and watch every year!
    1. Grounded(although i think in America it's called Unaccompained Minors)-This is the movie we watch first because it's the newest one added to the list. It's fun and has the story of a classic Christmas movie, nothing ground breaking but it will make you smile!
    2. The second one we watch is The Holiday. To be honest with you i really didn't think I would like this movie when it came out, I'm not really a fan of anyone in it other than Jack Black, but it really surprised me. There is actually a nice story to it, and it's not as cheesy as I thought it would be either!
    3. Serendipity-Well first I have to say I'm the biggest John Cusack fan, and if you are too then you will probably love this movie!
    This is actually one of my favourites, just a really sweet love story
    Set against New York which looks like one of the prettiest places at Christmas time
    4. Love actually- For me this is a modern day classic Christmas movie, it has a little bit of everything thrown in
    And a really great cast too
    And Hugh grant's voice over that he does at the beginning and the end is just awesome!
    5. Miracle On 34th Street-This is the big one the one that has been watched on Christmas eve since a was a little girl. The most beautiful Christmas movie in my opinion
    Everything about it is perfect
    Please if you have never seen it
    watch it before Christmas this year
    It is everything a Christmas film should be and more!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-traditions.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers