Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, December 20, 2009
    "I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!"
    On The Road By Jack KerouacPhotos from random fan sites, there are too many to name but if they are yours get in touch and i will credit them
    Stevie Nicks and Rod Stewart
    I find Stevie Nicks style a constant source of inspiration
    To me she dresses like a real life penny lane
    whimsical and carefree
    And i think Rod Stewart was a style icon
    It puzzles me that he used to always get slated for the way he dressed
    I think he was a real innovator
    Of rock'n'roll style
    And the man certainly knew how to rock an animal print!
    Enjoy
    And let me know your style icons from back in the day!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-shambled-after-as-ive-been-doing-all.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers