Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 9, 2011

The sun goes down The stars come out

    Photobucket



    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Jacket-ASOS, Jeans-ASOS, Necklace-ASOS, Shoes-ASOS, Tee-Zara, Red string Hamsa bracelet- LMLMC, Feather earrings- Urban Outfitters

    Wow, didn't realise till i wrote that little breakdown of what I'm wearing that I'm basically a walking advert for ASOS, i just can not resist that store.
    And btw is it only me but when i see they are doing free delivery that i feel like i just need to buy something or I'm missing out on a discount, where in actually fact i end up spending  money on something that i was  never going to buy anyway? ah....!


    I LOVE this kimono jacket from ASOS, I really wanted a House of Harlow one but because of obvious reasons (i.e I'm not rich!) i got this one as i thought it was kinda similar. 
    It feels so good, I know one of the major things people have against ASOS is the quality of some of the materials they use, and i was a bit dubious of what this would be like and if it would drape well but honestly the material is silky smooth and it feels like such great quality and it was only £40 which i thought was great especially as i had a £40 voucher to spend on the site and i got £8 off using a discount code and free delivery too, can i hear 'barrrrggggain'....!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/sun-goes-down-stars-come-out.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers