Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 21, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

    Today, I'd like to take the time to say THANK YOU!!! for the great people in my life that have helped support my blog! I LOVE YOU ALL!

    some shout outs:
    to my logo designer, you are miss talent.
    the beautiful gal that bought me my first camera tripod
    my mom for getting me funky clothes from Japan so I can use it on my blog (which I haven't used yet, because they are beyond out-there that I can't seem to put an outfit together....but mom I love you for it)
    all the followers, "likes" and comments - you know who you are!!!!
    Last but definitely not the least, all the bloggers out there that give me inspiration and fuel my ambition!

    Cheers guys!

    PS. I have a new blog page coming with some great new ideas, so stay tuned! It will be up and running but the end of this month! (hint: I'm moving to another country!!)





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/thank-you.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers