Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 16, 2011

true blue


    An outfit post was a must on such a nice day! hello mister sunshine :D
    though it is sunny, Vancouver has chilly winds so I had to get my beiber on....by wearing his signature sweater (oh BOY do I have many)

    so here's me in all shades of true BLUE, who says mono-tone looks can't look smashing (do ppl still use that word)?
    THIS is a super casual outfit since everything is au cotton!  and yet it works, why u ask? it's @ the funky hair-do and my fav. booties, oh ya, can't forget the bow too! *smiles*













    hoodie: TNA  / stripped shirt: AE / bubble skirt: H&M / boots: FRYE / bow: daiso / bag: balenciaga

    yay for beiber fever!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/true-blue.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers