Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 13, 2011

Resort 2012

    I'm actually really happy that I'm having a major trouble sleeping right now, so that I can update my blog that I've been neglecting because of my faculty work.  I can't wait for all this exam madness to end...

    Anyways, I've been checking out new collections on style.com and here's a "collage" I made with designer pieces that I like the most. Which one is your favourite?

    From left to right: DVF; Marc by Marc Jacobs; Michael Kors
    From left to right: Michael Kors; Rachel Zoe; BCBG by Max Azria
    From left to right:  Marc by Marc Jacobs; Givenchy; Jason Wu
    From left to right:  3.1 Phillip Lim; Acne; BCBG by Max Azria

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/resort-2012.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers