Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 16, 2011

Elle July

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket





    I really like Emma Stone and not only because we are name twins!
    I think her style choices over the past few years have been really refreshing and bold.
    I think the styling of this Elle shoot is perfect for her, the yellow dress is just beautiful.
    Are you are fan of Emma with blonde or red hair?
    I think she suits both but i am definitely on the red side?

    Oh and check out the little video to go with the photoshoot its great. I love that magazine do this now!


    Emma Stone
    Elle US July 2011Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/elle-july.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers