Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the LOCK to a girl's heart!

    on the note of cleaning and making things look new, I have another great tip for you all!
    this may be a bit more handy then the previous post. If you own a Louis Vuitton BAG that has theiR signature LOCK, you would know that the brass starts to tarnish....TARNISH PRETTY BAD! and it looks super UGGOOO!!
    I took a before and after picture so that it is more convincing then my last post (I'm learning everyday!) so here is my lock from my speedy.....it is approx. 3 years old....and I take pretty good care of my bags....but as you can see, it looks pretty bad.

    BEFORE: 



    AFTER:




    so SHINY you can even see the reflection of my iphone cover!!! (hello kitty)

    WHAT IS THE SECRET?

    TOOTHPASTE AND A BIT OF WATER!

    take a cotton pad or a paper towel, wet it and add a bit of tooth paste so it bubbles.
    Then wipe away!

    TRY IT!!!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/lock-to-girl-heart.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers