Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 20, 2011

By the lake

     Jeans: Gina Tricot; Shoes: Converse; T-Shirt and cardigan: H&M; Bag: LV speedy

    What a great day! I've had an exam in the morning and than me and my girls decided to go to slovenian lake Bled. It was so nice to have a study-free day so I really hope I pass all the exams I took and make it a study-free summer. I was wearing a very casual outfit with my Allstars of course (I think I might have "conversitis" because I've been wearing them with everything lately) :)  

    P.S: On pictures I've notice how dark/brown my hair became, next time I'm really going for the "Lily Cole" color!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/by-lake.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers