Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 29, 2011

a maxi-dress addiction.

    THE SEARCH HAS GOT ME HOOKED

    I have FOUND a maxi-dress that flatters me! YAY!!!Summer has come to Vancouver....actually not quite yet...cause there is barely any sunshine....and ONLY the annoying mugginess. But HEY, on an optimistic note it is great for strutin them maxi-dresses.
    I went shopping the other day and was awe-struck by the summer left-over sales!! Maybe the lack of sun does do some good???? But holy smokes!! Every store had every size (well at least my size....) in every colour, ON SALE!!!
    you know.....I have tried maxi-dresses here and there but zero luck. I find the whole process like finding a pair of jeans (incredibly difficult and giving up is not an option). I didn't have a vision on what kind of maxi-dress I wanted, but once I tried this on I was HOOKED.









    maxi-dress: Mink Pink / belt and necklace: vintage / wooden bangles and wedges: ALDO / purse: Louis Vuitton

    Here I am wearing a black slip from hanky panky but I can change up the outfit by buttoning down and wearing different coloured bandeau's!!

    now to find a colourful patterned maxi-dress.......
    YES 
    I AM ADDICTED!
    and so the search continues....
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/maxi-dress-addiction.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers