Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pattern Testers Needed For Bunting Banner


    I apologize for this awful picture but I promise this bunting banner is going to be stunning! Whimsical, vintage and just so beautiful to decorate with or to use as a photograph backgrounds!

    If you like to test this new pattern for me please contact me through the message box on the bottom of this blog!

    I only have a few patterns to test in the following shapes:


    • triangle

    • scalloped triangle

    • half circle

    • scalloped half circle

    Here are the testing requirements:



    • tester agrees to pay a cover fee of $7.00 which will be refunded after results are turned in within one week

    • tester will provide good visible picture of finished banner

    • tester will provide a list of corrections/suggestions

    • please no pattern designer:)

    NOTE: I reserve the right to choose or decline anyone. Allthough I would love to respond to everyone wether or not I will choose them, I just can't;) Accepted testers will be send the invoice in the morning of June 12,

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/pattern-testers-needed-for-bunting.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers