Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 27, 2011

New Directory - Professional Photographers For Your Merchandise

    Today I want to introduce a new directory to you! I have worked with many boutiques and professional photographers to help them get their merchandise presented to attract business. Out of that reason I am now happy to present to you our


    I know how important it is to have merchandise professionally photographed in order to stand out from the masses. Out of that reason I am now offering a one year member ship for pro photographers to be listed on my blog’s front page (right side bar) for only $20/year. Most facebook businesses offer a 6 month fee of $30 to be listed for trading purposes.

    I will advertise my pro photographer businesses on a regular basis and include them into my newsletter once a month! My blog has over1500 google friends and over 1600 email subscribers. Since Sept.2009 I have had over 100.000 total uniques and over 200.000 total page views. I post almost every day about sewing related info and feature clothing boutiques, many of them being my customers which have etsy shops.

    Interested boutiques would contact the photographers directly and sort out details.


    I had the privilege to interview Lisa from

    to see what she had to say about working with professional photographers.

    Take a look:

    1.
    Was your decision to try a professional photographer for your designs difficult? The decision for me was very easy. I knew that my clothes would sell better if they were on seen children but I didn’t have my own little girl models. I had tried to use neighborhood girls but they really weren’t interested in modeling. The only reason that I had not already pursued this arrangement was simply the lack of knowledge that photographers worked with boutiques in this manner. I really appreciate Denise reaching out to me with this advice and even supplying me with a few photographers to try.

    2. How has this decision changed your overall success of your business? It has been amazing. It was literally an overnight success. My sales increased from the very first day that I posted my professional photos and it has continued to increase more and more each month. I have even received sales from referrals from the photographers. In addition to providing beautiful photos, they are also a great marketing channel.

    3. What would your recommend other designers for choosing a professional photographer? If you are serious about running your shop as a business, make the investment. Select a few photographers that trade with boutiques and give them a try. It was definitely worth it to me.

    4. What would you have done differently if you knew this from the beginning? I really wish that I had known about working with professional photographers from the beginning. I would definitely have started out using professional photos sooner because I know now how great the impact has been on my business and I would be much further along in my success.

    5.
    Will you continue using pro services for your designs? Without a doubt, I will continue to use professional photographers for my designs. I have 3 or 4 that I really enjoy working with and it has now just become part of my process. As soon as I complete a new design, I send it off to one of my photographers and just wait for the beautiful photographs to arrive. I know that the photos are working because each time I post new pictures, it only takes a day or two for me to sell the design. Before using the photos, it might be weeks, months or even never before I would sell a new design.

    Thank you, Lisa! It was a pleasure reading your statement!

    If you like to advertise with us, send me an email!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-directory-professional.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers