Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 13, 2011

Peanut butter and Christian Louboutin SHOES?????

    there are some shoes in my shoe closet that I take extra care of....the reason being.......I AM IN LOVE! or THEY WERE SIMPLY DAMN EXPENSIVE ! and I'm pretty OCD about my shoes and how I organize them. I keep them in their original box and even put a mini picture on the front. This makes it easier for me to match  my shoes to my outfit!!!


    I was cleaning up my shoe closet when I realized that many of my shoes need repair or a good polish. I am actually a big advocate of purchasing SHOE CARE!!!! many shoe sales associate's try to sell you the appropriate shoe care along with your purchase in a gimmicky kind of way but people, pay ATTENTION because THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH! Shoe care REALLY does PROLONG the life expectancy of your shoes! 

    So I have purchased and used many over the years, for practically every type of shoe material; leather, cloth, suede, nu-buck.........you name it, I have it all! And they work!!!

    So today I thought I'd share some products that restores your leather shoes all for about $8 to make it look NEW AGAIN! works super well EVEN ON A PAIR OF LEATHER CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN'S. 

    this is recommended for high quality leather shoes where the color of the leather isn't just sitting on the surface (or else color might rub off and please do not use on patent leather)

    THE OUTER SURFACE WITH:


    this product is super easy to use, it dries quick and the oil distributes evenly to give you the best shine!
    You can purchase this at walmart in the shoe section.

    THE LEATHER SOLE WITH:
    Now, I know you are thinking WTF, and why would you need this for the sole of your shoes? 
    WELL this may be a bit circumstantial.

    BUT, I find that from the back when you walk, IF the heel of your shoes along with the curvature arch of the heel is clean and shiny it is SEXY and REALLY makes it look NEW!

    OCD much? but ELEGANCE is all in the DETAILS MY FRIENDS!!!!
    IT IS FOR:
    1. Removing the sticky guck from the bottom of your shoes from sale price tags! (SO UNFLATTERING)
    2. AND TO MAKE THE RED SOLE OF YOUR CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN's SHINE!!!!

    THE PROCESS:
    1. First you take a slab of peanut butter (creamy is best but crunchy works too) thin even layer
    2. Then leave it on for a few minutes
    3. Lastly take a paper towel and remove it in a circular motion.

    I KID YOU NOT, IT REMOVES THE GUCK OFF AND MAKES IT SHINE!!!!  
    try it, I just finished doing that on my LOUBOUTIN's! 

    tell me how it goes!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/06/peanut-butter-and-christian-louboutin.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers