Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 21, 2011

who says rips and holes can't look good?



    this was one of those fashion miracle moments....



    I actually got this black knit sweater from Japan, and I didn't try it on because in Japan I find the shopping atmosphere really intimidating, people hound you and ALL the clothes are designed for small, very slender girls...and I'm practically a monster over there (cause I'm kinda tall) 
    SO I just bought stuff that were like....very loose fitting, that casual look...something that would FIT ME FOR SURE!!!!
    BUT UHHH...... when I got back to my hotel, I tried it on and it was this over sized sweater with no shape....it actually made me look BIGGER! DANG! so I went to return it.........but Japan ain't very friendly about those things...and it was a no go....so money went down the drain........... boo hoo.

    so back to Van, and I gave it to my little sister...and maybe the wear and tear of this sweater  kind of DE-PUFFED it..and one random day, I decided to try it on again.....and to my surprise it looked GOOD! crazy! And so I STOLE IT BACK, HAPPY GALORE!!!

    a bad situation SAVED....and so I introduce to you....
    MY FASHION-MIRACLE-SWEATER! 
    done deal mangs!




    sweater: Emoda (Japan) / bandeau: talula / jeans: AE / shoes: Naughty Monkey @  Zappos / purse: Chanel / sunnies: F21

    Have you guys had moments like THIS???? DO TELL! dying to know :)

    "never say 'oops' always say, 'ahh.. interesting' " ~ author unknown 


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/who-says-rips-and-holes-can-look-good.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers