Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feature - Pirsuu: Die Cut Felt

    Todays feature is about a fun etsy shop called PIRSUU! You can find the most colorful die cut felt shapes and more!




    Read what Monique, the owner says about her business:

    "*CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!*
    In my shop you will find a variety of seasonal and year round fabric wreaths, handmade flower applique and die cut felt among other treats! I am currently addicted to my die cutting machine, so check back often as I will be continuing to add new felt shapes!

    The fabrics used in my shop items are pre-washed, 100% cotton and my felt is 100% polyester Eco-fi craft felt, made from recycled plastic bottles."

    She has generously offered a fantastic discount for Whimsy Couture blog readers!

    Use code TAKEOFF10 for 10% off all orders!

    She is also having a customer appreciation sale through the end of this month where you will receive a $5 refund for every $30 spent in her shop!

    Get crafting!:)Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/feature-pirsuu-die-cut-felt.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers