Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 16, 2011

Me, myself and I

    I recently recieved an award from a Slovenian blogger Beba called "7 things about you". Even thought I have to study I've decided to write a bit about myself and this award is a great opportunity for you guys to get to know me, so let's get this started:

    1. I love traveling, getting to know different cultures, eating different food, trying new things... but I'm scared of flying. I try not to let the fear control me and I travel as much as I can but when it comes to "getting on the plane" part I'm such a panic freak.

    Last summer when I was surfing on Fuerteventura.

    2. I dream about moving to London. All the time.

    Duble decker and me in my favourite city.

    3. Music is such a big part of my life and I love singing. I'm actually a professional shower singer... :)

    Heineken store in Amsterdam.

    4. I often get caught in a routine and I think that's the one thing that irretates me the most.

    5. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm studying economy but fashion is what I love, so I've got to find a way to combine these two things in one. No worries, I still got time to figure it out. 

    6. I used to hate cats before we adopted a kitty that really needed help and now I love them, funny ha?

    7. I've never dyed my hair and now suddenly I feel like I need a change. I'm thinking of becoming a ginger. What do you think? Should I go for it?

    What an amazing hair color!

    Have a great Saturday night!
    Oh I almost forgot to tell you I finished my pink DIY bag today. I can't wait to wear it! ;)

    Love, A






    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-myself-and-i.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers