Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my make-up playground

    the other day my friend asked me what make-up products I use every morning...... via TEXT MSG
    my first msg to her was like, "ehhhh not THAT much..."
    and then I started texting her all the stuff I use....and I was like.....
    "wait a minute, holy mother of pearl, I use ALOTTA shit on my face" and she just gave me that stunned face emoticon.....YEUP...SO HERE'S THE LIST and now you can judge me on how crazy of a make-up junkie I am............







    First to prep the skin:
    1. Flawless Skin Repairing Serum by Laura Mercier
    2. Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream SPF 15 by ReVive Skin Care
    Then the make-up in order
    1. Pure lasting make-up base by JILL STUART
    2. Photogenic Lumessence Foundation by Lancome
    3. Dior skin forever compact powder by Christian Dior
    4. Eyebrow gel by Canmake
    5. Le crayon poudre brow pencil by Lancome
    6. Eyeshadow primer potion by Urban Decay
    7. 2 eyeshadow colors by MAC and 1 cream eyeshadow by RIMMEL JAPAN
    8. Le stylo waterproof Eyeliner in black from Lancome for the waterline 
    9. 24/7 liner in "stash" by Urban Decay for the lash line
    10. Liquid last black liner from MAC
    11. Lash blast mascara by CoverGirl
    12. face color blush from Anna Sui softened with JILL STUART blush powder
    13. Bronzer from Erno Laszlo
    14. and lastly to make my face glow: Mineralize skinfinish natural by MAC
    oh ya the tall sprays at the back are my hair products!!

    I swear it only takes me about 15 minutes to do my make-up every morning.....

    anyway I'm a HUGE mascara junkie so #11 on that list (the most cheapest product...haha) is like THE most important step in my daily make-up regime.

    I wud like to hear ur make-up steps in the am~!

    "beauty has a lot to do with character" ~ Kevyn Aucoin

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-make-up-playground.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers