Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The 411 on Me

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    1.  I finally found some black skinny jeans that I like.  I used my Groupon voucher and bought them from ASOS.  They have just the right amount stretch versus denim ratio, like they don't sag at the knees but you can sit down without feeling like your going to have a DVT in your legs from them being too tight!!!
    Expect to see them on here soon!


    2+3.  I won this bourjois lip gloss from a bloggers giveaway a few weeks ago, It was the first time i have ever won any giveaways/competition so i was very excited!  I Love bourjois and I was really excited to try this gloss.  Mines is number 33 in 3D effect.  The colour is really natural to your lip colour so it just makes your lips shimmer and i am surprised at how much bigger the 3D effect actually makes your lips look, normally i never buy into things like that, but this really does seem to work, I was very impressed!  I will wear it in my next outfit post so you can see what it looks like on!


    4.  Today I just realised that I am running out of my perfume, I can't believe i didn't notice before.  I LOVE Vera Wang's princess perfume, it is definitely my signature scent.  My 21st birthday is on May 4th so I think this will definitely be going on my birthday list!


    5+6.  New Nails Inc polish i loved this iridescent pink colour but i didn't realise it was matte, it looks kinda strange on, I'm really not sold on the whole matte nails thing yet...


    7+8.  Oh my I am in love with my new Blackberry.  I know i am totally late to joining the BB club but I had a sidekick a few years ago which i just thought was the best thing invented but after that broke and I got an HTC which was just awful I decided i had to go over to the dark side and get a BB.  I am sooo happy i did. I am attached to it now.  I couldn't help myself though, getting a blinged out, so bad its amazing crystallized case for it, It feels so tacky in a good way though, obz!


    9+10+11.  This is all I have been listening too.  Being the uber Britney fan that I am i had the album pre-ordered on iTunes for ages so couldn't wait to finally get to listen to it.  Isn't it just amazing, being honest there has never been a Britney album i didn't like (ok so Blackout wasn't perfect, but the girl was going through a hard time, right!) but this one seems pretty perfect!  Till the World Ends is creeping up to my Top 5 all time favorite songs of Britney's list .  I Love it!  Also Emily Osments new song has just been on repeat since i heard it on an ITV2 advert, pop-y goodness!


    12.  Because Americans do magazines better.


    13.  I have had a throat viral thing this week that I think everyone seems to be getting so I have been stocking up on Tunes then eating a frosty to take the horrible Tunes taste away.  Seriously there is logic in there somewhere.HaHa!


    14+15.  My sister bought the Kardashians book and I  have just finished reading it too. I loved it, honestly I am such a fan of all there shows, and the book was just like an extension of that.  I know that a lot of people aren't a fan of there's but i really like them and i think there whole family is fab too!
    And I'm now reading Franny and Zooey I have been wanting to read it for ages, and I'm really enjoying it so far...!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/411-on-me.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers