Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 23, 2011

floral + jean jacket + CHUNKY BOOT? cchheeeyyaa!!





    jacket: Hollister / dress: H&M / hairband and sunnies: F21 / boots: Frye

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my FRYE boots, I think it actually might go with EVERYTHING I OWN!
    the combo of floral on jean jacket on chunky cow-bow inspired FRYE boots........it just goes......this spring/summer it seems like alotta soft colors goin on up top, but down there, CHUNKY colorful footware action's goin on!!! so cheers to that!

    these are the times, when I LOVE FASHION STYLING!

    HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!!!! I know it started yesterday! but ENJOY THE SUNSHINE VANCOUVERettes!!!!

    "just play. have fun. enjoy the game" ~ Micheal Jordon 


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/floral-jean-jacket-chunky-boot.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers