Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I found this blog a little while ago and i instantly fell in love with the beautiful doodles and dreamy layout.
    I have always wanted to be one of those people who are able to carry around a notebook to jot down there thoughts and draw the inspiring things around them but i never normally keep it up i always do it for a few weeks then let it trail off. But reading this blog had inspired me to give it another go....!
    There is so many beautiful doodles and images on the site, this is just a few of my favourites. 
    Check it out here The Notebook Doodles
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunday-show-and-tell.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers