Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 23, 2011

Flowers In My Hair

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Model- Abbey Lee Kershaw
    Images taken by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia

    I  think Abbey looks amazing here
    The styling is just great.
    I think her hair being blond is nice but i kinda think she suits it better brown, no?

    So I have been toying with the idea of getting my nose pierced for a while and I love Abbeys nose ring.  I just think there is something so pretty and summery about having your nosed pierced maybe its the hippie connotations or maybe its all the pretty things you can buy like the nose rings from Fresh Trends that's  swaying me?
    I think i might just go for it and get it done this week, eek!
    Have any of you got it done, was it sore/does it leave a scar?Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/flowers-in-my-hair.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers