Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 29, 2011

cause I saw it first! maybe...probably...not really?


    I was reading VIVI magazine the other day...a Japanese magazine, looks like this:


    I love japanese magazines because they have the latest fashion trends and incredibly stylish clothing! many of my insperation comes from VIVI, and this outfit was....well...pretty much from the magazine..but hey, it was my first semi-do-it-yourself outfit!

    here is what I saw on the magazine..and I remembered this boring checkered farmer shirt that was collecting dust in the back of my closet, and I thought, HEY WITH THAT, I COULD MAKE THIS (below)!


    I took the shirt (which I bought from winners) and cut the hem and sewed it! so here it is! and it looks cute, and the short hem shirts are very "in" rite now, Try it !

    Ta ~ Da~ !



    top: Zara / cardi: talula 

    Life is "trying things to see if they work" ~ Ray Bradbury


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/cause-i-saw-it-first-maybeprobablynot.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers