Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 25, 2011

Slovenian eggshell sculptures


    I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and that your stomach isn't hurting like mine from eating too many chocolate eggs :) 

    Speaking of Easter and eggs I have to mention a Slovenian egg art master Franc Grom. You are probably thinking why am I writing this on a fashion blog, but I think that so-called Easter eggs of Vrhnika are pure art and are definitely worth mentioning. The uniqueness of the egg is hidden in the precise technique by which a master makes a less than half a millimeter thick hole in eggs shells.

    He is using a small electric drill and is creating a variety of ornaments, patterns, symbols and names. 
    I am so proud that these fragile and beautiful eggshell sculptures are a Slovenian design and I can't imagine his patience while working them (the highest among is 17,000 holes in one egg).

    Thumbs up! 

    Love, Ana                    

    pictures from Google
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/slovenian-eggshell-sculptures.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers