Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 7, 2011

Think pink!

    Shoes: Converse All Star; Bag: LV speedy 40; Jeans: Bershka; T-Shirt, sweater, jewellery: H&M; Shades: Marc Jacobs; Iphone case: DVF
      
    Orange and pink - these two colors together are one of the hottest color combination for the summer! I love bright and warm colors, while wearing them I feel the positive aura around me. Funny I know, but the clothes/colors that I wear are most of the time a reflection of how I'm feeling. 
    Anyways.... I've tried to wear a pink beanie with this sweater but I swear it was so hot that I couldn't :) Today I'm not working or having my classes so I'm spending the day hanging out with my friends and just chilling on the sun. I love days like this!

    Love, A
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/think-pink.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers