Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rest And Be Thankful

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    I am always on the look out for hair inspiration.
    And being such a fan of 1960's hairstyles I fell in love with this beautiful editorial.
    I am already a convert to the high pony tail, so next on my hair-do list is definitely these bunches, still super cute but in a more grown up effortless way than the Britney era style bunches!


    Model: Lindsay Lullman

    Photographer: Simon Emmett

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/rest-and-be-thankful.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers