Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free Birthday Food! & Let's Sew Craft Linky To List Your Projects!

    Hello Whimsy Couture Blog readers! Glad to have you visit today!

    Today it's not only my birthday (proud 42!), today I also want to share something with you all that has absolutely nothing to do with sewing or crafting!:)

    Everybody loves to get something free, right? Me, too! I signed up to many restaurants etc. and look what I got for my birthday:

    • IHOP: free rooty tooty resh'n fruity (or menu item or equal or lesser value) no purchase necessary!
    • IHOP: same thing as above JUST for signing up to their mailing list!
    • Denny's: a free Grand Slam! no other purchase necessary!
    • Denny's: 20% off entire guest check just for signing up!
    • Auntie Anne's Pretzels: buy one pretzel item get one free!
    • Auntie Anne's Pretzels: free signature pretzel with purchase of a pepperoni pretzel just for signing up!
    • Carraba's Italien Restaurant: free crispy calamari or other appetizer of equal or lesser value
    • Baskin'Robbins: FREE scoop or swirl! LOVE ice cream!!!!!
    • Mimi's Cafe: Free entree with the purchase of one
    • Famous Dave's: free desert with purchase of an entree
    • TGI Fridays: free desert with purchase of an entree
    That's it! A whole lotta food, huh? I know I'll be signing up for a free gym trial after eating all of that! LOL

    Now, you want to sign up to those places, too! Right??

    Where should my family take me to go eat tonight?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Welcome to a new craft linky on Wednesday! Last week I completely forgot to offer this linky! I had family visiting which kept me from working:)

    Spread the word and please put this button onto your blog to get more people to show off what they made every Wednesday.


    Whimsy Couture


    Here's how it works:
    • follow my blog (via google direct or email subscription)

    • family friendly crafts only!

    • please put my Let's Sew button onto your blog

    • list ANY crafts you made, no matter what and no matter how many!

    • enjoy by browsing all the links that you like!
    Have fun!:)

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/free-birthday-food-let-sew-craft-linky.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers