Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 21, 2010

Feature - The Uptown Baby Boutique


    I am excited to present you a lovely etsy boutique called THE UPTOWN BABY! Ashley, the owner takes great pride in designing her clothing! She uses bright and happy prints and the classic pintuck stripes in seersucker. A super price for only $25.00!

    Here is what Ashley writes about her business:

    "My philosophy on baby clothes is to make them stylish and affordable because let's face it, your baby is growing up so fast! I strive to make things that you can't find at Children's Place or Target but won't cost you an arm and leg either".

    One of my favorite items is this to die for onesie which makes me wish I would have a little one to dress it up in:) Get it for only $16.50!



    Personalized sets are also available in vibrant and unique prints


    This tee must be a little girl's favorite for any birthday! Love those cupcakes! $16.50


    Now safe 10% when entering code WHIMSY10 at checkout. Ashley will refund the money once paid. Good until June 28, 2010.
    A big thank-you to Ashley for letting me feature her beautiful shop! Hope you all enjoyed seeing those wonderful creations. Now, hop on over to her shop!

    disclosure: this feature was free of charge!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/feature-uptown-baby-boutique.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers