Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feature - Sew In Fashion Custom Girls Clothing

    I am very happy to feature a superb little etsy shop called Sew In Fashion today!

    Sherry, the owner makes the cutest pillowcase dresses! Find a great variety of upcoming holiday dresses along timeless designs!

    Here is what Sherry writes about her shop:


    *For safety and convience, ribbons are stitched in center of dress so the child cannot pull them out. Just pull to gather the dress and tie!
    **All seams are finished/serged to present a professional look that will not unravel.
    **All my ribbons are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
    **All of my clothing is machine washable.
    **Due to childrens allergies I do not prewash my fabric.
    **I can use any of the fabric in my shop to make any of the designs that I have. If you don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me with your ideas.

    Now enjoy the following dresses that range anywhere from $18.00 - $25.00 and peek into her shop as well!




    Love what you see? "Like" Sew In Fashion on facebook!


    Thank you Sherry, for advertising with Whimsy Couture!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/09/feature-sew-in-fashion-custom-girls.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers