Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boom Boom, Super Sonic Boom, Super Sonic Boom

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Wearing ...Sweater-Hand Knitted by my mama, Jeans- ASOS, Necklace-Primark (years ago) Earrings-Topshop, Sunglasses-RayBans

    How lovely is this weather we are getting just now? (i always feel like such a blogger when i start talking about the weather hehe!)

    It was so hot here today and i went for the obvious choice of wearing black and navy!
    I felt like i was some sort of conductor of heat i was so warm, it was unbelievable, i had to change into a loose dress when i came home to cool down!

    Also you may notice there is no pictures of the shoes I'm wearing today as by this point i was barefoot....As well as learning dark colours aren't good to wear in the sun, I was also reminded its not the best idea to wear moccasins with no socks on.....I have the worst blisters, seriously they are so sore.  I don't even know why i wore them, you know when you second guess what your wearing, you know you should probably go with your instinct and change but oh no i just kept on wearing them,hehe!

    I LOVE my new sweater.  I had been wanting an aran jumper for ages but I wasn't a fan of the fits/colours of the ones i had seen on the high street, so i asked my mama to knit me one!
    Navy is actually one of my favourite colours so i decided to go for that and a loose/baggy fit, so it was kinda slouchy.  I am so happy with it! I can't wait to wear it over dresses on colder summer nights and with cute little shorts too.

    Hope you all had a lovely day in the sunshine!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/04/boom-boom-super-sonic-boom-super-sonic.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers