Powered by Blogger.






Friday, September 23, 2011

Fleece Booties Sewing Pattern For Babies Up To 5t

    Fall is coming fast and it's time to think FLEECE! I simply can't wait to make fleece things such as clothing, accessories, even toys and blankets!

    I only have one shoe sewing pattern out right now but more are following soon! Today I want to showcase my FLEECE BOOTIES sewing pattern with sizes starting at newborns - 5t!

    These boots can be worn with a long shaft or folded down as shoes. Perfect for inside and outside when riding in the stroller. Not suitable for walking outside!

    The tutorial contains instructions on how to add the non-slip sole or JIFFY GRIP to prevent from sliding.

    Now for a limited time available for $4.50 (reg.price $6.00) at my ETSY SHOP!



    Friend us on facebook to get quick updates on specials etc.!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/09/fleece-booties-sewing-pattern-for.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers