Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wildfox Girls Have All The Fun




    Images from Wildfox Couture Holiday 2010 Collection
    I am more than a little in love with Wildfox, I have to confess
    And for me this collection doesn't disappoint
    I am still longing for their rose print sweater from the past collection
    And i now also feel that it is like illegal that i don't have the W blue/red sweater in my life too!
    Dramatic, i know
    But seriously it's amazing!
    Also is it just me or does everyone else kinda want to be in their lookbooks too
    Seems like a lot of fun!
    Enjoy and tell me what you think of the collection!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/wildfox-girls-have-all-fun.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers