Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, November 15, 2009

Teen Vogue Prettiness



    Images from Teen Vogue
    I have just got round to reading this issue of Teen Vogue and I just loved this editorial so much i wanted to post it
    I think the mix of grunge and glam is awesome
    I think the outfit in the first image is just beautiful
    I really want a Christmas style jumper like hers
    I think its super cute!
    Sorry for the lack of updates
    I'm on a little mini holiday visiting my sister
    But I'll be back home early next week
    So I will be blogging as usual then!
    Have a fabulous weekend!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/teen-vogue-prettiness.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers