Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a nice day for a white wedding

    Grace Kelly
    Dita Von Teese
    Yoko Ono
    Jessica Simpson
    Cristina Aguilera
    Pink
    Gwen Stefani


    So, as you know i had been away visiting my sister
    She is getting married next year to her awesome fiance Olly and when i was visiting her she bought her wedding dress
    It is really, really beautiful, and unique
    She knew exactly what kind she wanted and didn't have trouble finding it
    But it made me think how hard it is to keep a sense of your own style in your wedding dress
    When most of them are so similar
    It must be hard to find one that represents who you are but still keep that traditional wedding dress style (if that's what you want)
    So, i thought i would have a look at some of the more memorable wedding dresses of some celebs
    All of these pictures are so different from one another
    But i picked them because i think they have all picked designs that are true to them rather than have the same old generic bland dress
    I think the one that stands out for me the most is Gwen's
    Even though it's not something i would have picked for my self, i think its her style all the way
    She has remained unique even on her wedding day and i think she looks amazing
    The biggest shock for me was how much i liked pinks dress
    I think she looks really pretty in it
    And the dress is a kind of a throwback piece with a vintage feel
    I might not want to wear any of these dresses myself but I think the people wearing them look really awesome its so nice to see people still taking a risk with fashion on their wedding day
    So, what do you think
    Are these dresses a hit or a miss?
    Oh and check out ......Continued as I have posted a new fabulous item up today
    Click here to see it
    p.s sorry about the picture quality of some of these photos, some are bad scans from magazines!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/it-nice-day-for-white-wedding.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers