Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 'If I was rich this is what i'd be buying from Topshop right now' list.......



    1. I have this need to have a hat with a pom pom on it this winter, i have no idea why, This one is perfect.
    2. It's weird because when these first came out I thought they were so pretty but I could never walk in them but now seeing them again I think they actually don't look scary high anymore, I still really love them.
    3. Does everyone not need a fake gold kinda 'Lizzie Duke' style necklace?
    I think we all know the answer is yes.
    4. I have been obsessing over this dress for a while now, it is just what I've been looking for, with a slip under it and some fierce shoes on i would be totally rockin' around my Christmas tree.
    5. The new Emma Cook sweater, right amount cute, and right amount quirky to make it work, perfect for layering too!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-i-was-rich-this-is-what-i-be-buying.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers