Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Say hello to Ellie Goulding.....

    This is singer British singer Ellie Goulding
    I have been listening to her stuff for the past few weeks none stop
    I am such a fan of her sound, its kinda quirky pop
    I've also noticed that Ellie has her own look going on
    I like the way she is mixing feminine and masculine pieces
    I am hoping for some good outfits from her in the future
    For now though-
    have a listen to her new single and tell me what you think?
    Are you a fan?














    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/say-hello-to-ellie-goulding.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers