Powered by Blogger.






Monday, November 2, 2009

The "Emma" bag

    Blake Lively and Kooba's "Blake" bag


    Jane Birkin and Hermes "Birkin" bag







    Jessica Stam and Marc Jacobs "Stam" bag






    Alexa Chung and Mulberry's "Alexa" bag


    Here is a selection of celebrities who have all had bags named after them
    I am posting this because I saw a picture of Alexa with her "Alexa" bag which i am so in love with right now
    But I actually thought it's like Alexa in bag form if you know what i mean
    A little bit vintage looking, rough around the edges, not perfect but nonetheless, it's a beautiful bag
    I honestly believe when the designer at Mulberry was creating this they were using her as a muse and basing every detail on her style and personality
    But sometimes I just think that a name is put on a bag to garner publicity for it
    which i think is a shame as to me i personally feel it would be such an honour and privilege for a designer to use you as there muse and name a handbag after you
    Which got me thinking based on my style and personality what kind of bag would be named after me
    As much as i would love to say a Chanel bag
    i just don't think I'm a classic "Chanel girl" (pre lily Allen, that is)
    I would say I'm more of a miu miu quirky with a little bit laid back Marc Jacobs and kinda ethereal Chloe
    all mixed together
    The colour would be maybe navy or charcoal grey or tan something kinda classic to counteract the modern style
    Although i think the lining would be fun and patterned
    It would have Lot's of different compartments as there are so many different aspects to my style and personality
    And I think it would have a vintage feel and look to show my love for all things 60's and 70's
    Overall I would hope it would be a modern and new take on a classic design it would be durable and it would be a forever piece!
    So that's my dream "Emma" handbag
    If a handbag was named after you what would it be like?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/bag.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers