Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, November 5, 2009

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan


    This is Zippora Seven modeling
    Sera Lilly Winter 2010
    Personally I think The collection is kinda hit or miss
    But I've picked my favourite pieces from it
    I like the way it's like a bit of 90's grunge mixed with evening glamour
    I've got a feeling that whoever styled it is a big fan of Mary-Kate Olsen as I can definitely see some of her in the way the pieces have been put together
    I am such a massive fan of Zippora I think she gives the clothes she models a bit of an edge and a little rock'n'roll vibe!
    Oh and The next item in my style competition ......Continued is finally up
    Go here to check it out and tell me what you think!








    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-hopped-off-plane-at-lax-with-dream.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers