Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, November 26, 2009

Coolest.Book.Ever


    So, I know some of you will probably have seen this already but i couldn't resist posting about it
    This is at the top of my Christmas list this year
    It's a colouring in book for grown ups about fashion-
    Can it get any better!
    I think this is one of the best ideas for a book I've seen
    The illustrations look beautiful
    And there is even instructions telling you how to do your own DIY's
    And you get a brief history of fashion as you are colouring in your pictures too!
    Super cute and a perfect stocking filler for someone who loves fashion!
    Buy it here.
    I will be doing a couple more posts on Christmas gift ideas soon
    So stay tuned if you are struggling to think up presents for those hard to buy for people in your life
    I am on hand to help you out
    Just call me Santa's little helper, Ha Ha!

    Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/coolestbookever.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers