Powered by Blogger.






Friday, November 6, 2009

Do you want the truth or something beautiful?


    Images from ASOS
    I was having my daily browse of ASOS when I came across
    these sweaters/dresses
    They are from a label called Yumi
    I thought they were really cute
    I am in love with the sailor one i think the detail on it is super pretty
    I think it would look perfect for winter time too!
    They are all great prices and not too expensive
    These designs here are all exclusive to ASOS which also stocks some more pieces from the brand so you should head on over to check them out

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/11/do-you-want-truth-or-something.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers