Powered by Blogger.






Monday, May 2, 2011

Yellow field

    Dress: Zara; Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs; Rings: H&M, Dorothy Perkings and Topshop

    I've been driving past this yellow field almost every day and everytime I was thinking: "What a great place to snap some pictures for my blog". So today my best friend took pictures of me (I know you are reading this - thank you! :*) on this field. I picked a dress from Zara, that I actually wore on my prom night (on a more glamorous way) beacuse I knew that it would fit perfectly with all of the yellow color in the background. And it did! :) ...If you noticed I dyed my hair a couple of days ago and I'm super happy about it. I'm a ginger now :) haha.

    Have a great day! 
    p.s: the reason I'm touching my braid so much is to show the rings I was wearing :P 

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/yellow-field.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers