Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's been a long hot summer and it's 95 degrees in the shade

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket




    Accessorize is a store which I have always really loved browsing in, they always have such a lovely collection of jewellery and summer clothes and I'm sure I'm not alone in saying Ithink it's the ultimate UK Airport shop,(apart from WH Smith obvz!) perfect to pick up that last minute bikini or flip flops you've forgotten to get before your trip.
    But apart from those last minute purchases I have to admit i haven't ever bought much more than that from it in the past.
    The reason being the prices of their products.
    I remember picking up rings or bangles that Ive loved in it and being shocked at how much they cost compared to say Topshop or primark where obviously the quality varies but still a ring that's going to turn your finger green(and let's be honest they all do) will do so whether you pay £15 from accessories or £3 from primark, right?

    Anyway recently i saw these new ad campaigns accessorize has put out and i fell in love with the mix of tribal prints and 1970's/1960's hippy inspired designs so i went and checked them out and to my surprise the shop seems to have had a bit of a makeover price wise since i was last in.  Things are definitely priced a lot more reasonable and there seems to be much more choice too.
    I was so pleased as i really really want a lot from their new collections.
    I am in LOVE with the feather headpiece so beautiful!
    I have put together a little collage of things in store right now that i thought would be perfect for your summer holidays.
    How lovely is that bag, and just the right size for taking abroad, right?
    And i think the fan (i couldn't find a price for it, sorry!) has to be a must have this summer, i am definitely getting myself one, the ultimate chic accessory for those (fingers crossed!) long hot summer days.
    What do you guys think. Are you a fan of Accessorize and their new collection?
    I would urge you if you have been put off by their prices in the past like me, to check it out again, you might be pleasantly surprised! Here is the website- Accessorize


    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/it-been-long-hot-summer-and-it-95.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers