Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell



    That really awkward moment when someone on the bus/train slides over a bit too far and has a sneaky look at your ipod screen and you think dang, why does it always need to be when I'm chilling out to a bit of
    A1/S Club 7/N*Sync/Any other 90's boy/girlband with a questionable cool rep.....

    This video makes me laugh so much,
    I love when you see the panic on some of these people faces like "quick, think of a cool band name to say" HaHa!

    So. what are you listening to?

    P.S Sorry I haven't been able to comment back all your blogs, Blogger is having some sort of new meltdown and won't let me comment at all.  I am reading them all though!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunday-show-and-tell.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers